1. At AAA we offer many different financial services. Which aspect of financial services are you best versed in?
2. At AAA we put great pride in our customer service. How do you ensure that your clients are well taken care of?
3. Aside from your post-secondary degree, what other financial services related training and certifications do you possess?
4. How do you stay on top of new trends in the financial services industry?
5. As a professional in the financial services industry, you must have great integrity. Do you consider yourself an honest and trustworthy person?
6. Talk to me about your post-secondary education and how you feel it will help you in a career with AAA.
7. When it comes to financial services, which focus do you find the most rewarding?
8. At AAA we put a lot of value in the continued training of our employees. If you could expand your knowledge in any financial service area, which would you choose?
9. AAA seeks out natural and confident leaders. What leadership qualities do you possess?
10. How can AAA motivate you on the job?
11. Have you ever broken a confidentiality agreement?
12. If you could alter your career path, in any way, what would you change?
13. List the top 3 skills that you have acquired in your last role.
14. Honesty is of utmost importance to us at AAA. Have you ever taken the fall for a situation, where it was not your fault, to protect a co-worker?
15. Accuracy is important to us at AAA. Do you always double check or proofread your work?
16. AAA is looking for employees dedicated to their clients. How often do you take work home with you?
17. When have you shown a willingness to learn a new method or new approach to solving a problem?
18. Tell me about a time where you had to analyze information in order to make a recommendation.
19. How do you feel about performance incentives?
20. Describe to me a time when you made an error in your current or former position, and the impact your mistake made? How did you correct the error, what did you learn from it?
21. Due to the sensitivity of our business, in order to work for AAA, you must be able to pass a criminal background check. Are you willing to comply?
22. Every employee with AAA is expected to be sales-minded and target driven. Walk me through your experience in sales based roles.
23. Tell me about the largest financial portfolio you have been responsible for.
24. Do you have experience in cold calling? If so, tell me about your targets and results.
25. Would you consider expanding your education to include an MBA? Why or why not?
26. What qualities do you feel a successful manager should have?
27. How do you believe your coworkers would describe you?
28. How long will it take you to make a meaningful contribution to our team at AAA?
29. How would you rate your performance in this interview so far?
30. There will be great days at AAA and some days that are tougher to get through. When you suffer a setback, how does that emotionally affect you and your work?