1. As a x ray technician one can work for the betterment of the patients as it is one of the profession which is highly required and a patient had to undergo some radiological investigation during his/her ailment.a good x ray technician can take good diagnostic quality images out of a sick patient to aid in diagnosis, and is also job is very fascinating as one have to use and modify his skills from patient to patient.
2. I love working all over the hospital and not just in one spot! The ER is challenging as well as surgery! I love days doing portables and working in pain management! There are many places that I may be called to work! This keeps me busy helping people with different needs and not at all bored with the everyday work schedule!
3. You get to see and do things each and every day no other person has a chance to be involved in.
4. It is constantly changing with the opportunity to pursue carreers in different modalities.
5. Patient interaction is my favorite thing about this job. I love building relationships with people and you need someone to trust when your in the hospital. Patients are only in a hopsital because they feel bad or are sick and as health care professionals it is our responsibility to be caring, empathetic, and positive to them while they are getting any treatment.
6. Job security. there is always going to be someone who is in need of my services.
7. Working with patients and getting the satsifaction of helping them.
1. Serving people and geting fast job also.
2. You have to learn how to work new equiment, learn how to accept negative attitudes. difficult soutions.
3. Cons? I don't believe there are any. I feel that this career allows me to do what I love while interacting with patients.
4. Sadly, Xray technicians are still subjected to radiation even with the safest of measures.