Welder and Cutter
Top 10 Interview Questions and Answers
Question 1 of 6
Are you detail oriented?
Best way to prepare for your Welder and Cutter interview starts here.
Practive 6 Interview Questions.
1. Are you detail oriented?
2. When did you realize you wanted to become a welder?
After I graduated from college..
3. What do you find most difficult with welding?
4. What was your toughest welding project?
5. What training do you have in welding?
I have no training but I am willing to take any and all courses to become certified in this field.
One year of welding techniques at durham college.
6. What areas could you become better at your job?
Learn how to weld steel structures.