Telecommunications Service Technician Interview Questions
1. Why do you want a career as a telecommunications service technician?
2. How did you hear about this position?
3. Do you consider yourself a leader?
4. Ten years from now, where do you see yourself?
5. Have you ever had difficulty with a supervisor?
6. Are you able to cope with stressful situations?
7. What decisions are easiest for you to make? What are the most difficult?
8. What kind of supervisor gets the best work performance from you?
9. How do you handle disappointment?