Senior Accountant Interview Questions
1. What do you know about our company?
the company engaged to sold the car
Yes,your company provide service in india of software.
Your company is a trading one in rental offices and services.
2. Describe to me what qualifications you feel a person applying for this position will need to have the most success?
What is the journal entry of credit note?
3. How have you monitored the regulations that affect your accounting position?
4. How do you stay organized an an Accountant?
5. How do you prioritize your work when you have multiple deadlines to meet?
6. Tell me about a time you handled a complex financial project with a tight deadline that required precise data collection and analysis.
7. Tell me about the latest changes in tax laws.
8. Give me an example where you used your skills to bring down the costs of the company.
9. If hired, how do you intend on making a difference with our company?
10. Why are you the best candidate for us?
11. What do you know about our company?
12. How have you monitored the performance of your team?
13. Describe the systems you have in place for keeping track of assignments given to staff members.
14. Take me through your latest budget preparation.
15. Why should we hire you?
16. What qualifies you for this position?
17. Tell me about your experience in this industry.
18. Why did you choose to pursue a career as a Senior Accountant?
19. Do you work well on a team? How do you define teamwork?
20. How do you control errors in your work?
21. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
22. Do you work well under pressure?
23. What has been the most significant decision you made at work this year?
24. How do you handle stressful situations?
25. What are your career goals?