Top 10 Interview Questions
Question 1 of 10
Why was the C programming language so important?
Best way to prepare for your Programming C interview starts here.
Practive 10 Interview Questions.
1. Why was the C programming language so important?
2. Write a C program for all possible combinations of letters in a word?
3. Who created the C programming language?
4. What is pointer to an array? Explain with example.
5. How can you tell whether a loop ended prematurely?
6. Is a default case necessary in a switch statement?
7. Should variables be stored in local blocks?
8. What is a local block?
9. What are your career goals?