Top 50 Interview Questions and Answers
Question 1 of 50
What do you like to do?
Best way to prepare for your Meeting Planner interview starts here.
Practice over 50 Meeting Planner Interview Questions.
1. What do you like to do?
2. How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
Indefinitely, my goal is to rise through the ranks and build a career here.
3. Are you a team player?
4. Have you ever put on an event before?
5. What was the toughest meeting you've organized? What made is so tough?
6. Have you ever organized a meeting with international clients?
7. Have you organized a meeting outside of the country before?
8. Are you willing to travel?
9. What was the easiest meeting you have organized before?
10. If you had enough money to retire right now, would you?
11. What applicable attributes do you have?
12. What kind of salary do you require?
13. Are you applying for other jobs?
14. What interests you about this job?
15. What do co-workers say about you?
16. Tell me about the most successful meeting you have organized?
17. What is the toughest problem you've had to face? And how did you overcome it?
18. What's the last book you read?
19. Are you willing to work overtime, nights, weekends?
20. Why do you want to work for this organization?
21. What is your greatest strength?
22. What do you know about this organization?
23. How does ROI and meetings relate?
24. What is your favorite place for a corporate gathering, that is easy on the budget?
25. Tell me about yourself?
26. Why did you leave your last job?
27. What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
28. What experiences do you have in this field?
29. Do you know anyone who works for us?
30. What is your philosophy towards work?
31. Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
32. What are you most proud of?
33. Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
34. Give me examples of ideas you've had and implemented?
35. How would you ultimately describe your work style?
36. Are you overqualified for this job?
37. Why are you the best person for this job?
38. What challenges are you looking for in a position?
39. What attracted you to this company?
40. What's your ideal company?
41. What are your thoughts on the financial crisis and have we moved past it?
42. Have you ever had to fire anyone? How did that go?
43. How do you handle stressful situations?
44. What can you do for this company?
45. Have you ever been asked to leave a position?
46. Do you have any questions for me?
47. What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
48. What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
49. Why do you want to be a meeting planner?
50. What are your weaknesses?
My weakness is that I am a perfectionist. The problem is no one is perfect. I try to overcome this by doing the best job I can possibly do.