Insurance Clerk Interview Questions
1. Tell me about a job or setting where great precision to detail was required to complete a task. How did you handle that situation?
When I worked as a pricing specialist I had to pay attention to the detail because a lot of items are sometimes very similar and I always had to make sure I was changing the price on the correct item. In order to do so I checked everything on the item such as the barcode numbers, the brand name, and many other things to determine if it was the correct item.
2. What are your career goals with our company?
3. Are you thorough with your work?
4. Why are you the best candidate for us?
5. What's your ideal company to work for?
6. What do you like most about being an insurance clerk?
7. What do you like most about being an insurance clerk?
8. Tell me about your education and training.
9. How do you handle stressful situations?
I access the situation and try to find a resolution that is best for the individual as well as the company.
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
11. What are your greatest weaknesses?
12. When you have a lot of work to do, how do you get it all done? Give an example?
13. What have you done to improve relations with your customers?
14. How do you manage your time?
15. If hired, what kind of difference do you intend to make with our company?
16. If hired, how long do you see yourself working here?
17. What skills do you think are most critical to this job?
18. Do you have any experience in insurance?
19. What are your greatest strengths?
20. Describe the types of teams you've been involved with. What were your roles?