Compiles records of insurance policies covering risks to property and equipment of industrial organization: Files records of insurance transactions and keeps calendar of premiums due and expiration dates of policies.
Description Source: http://dot-job-descriptions...
1. Tell me about a job or setting where great precision to detail was required to complete a task. How did you handle that situation?
When I worked as a pricing specialist I had to pay attention to the detail because a lot of items are sometimes very similar and I always had to make sure I was changing the price on the correct item. In order to do so I checked everything on the item such as the barcode numbers, the brand name, and many other things to determine if it was the correct item.
2. What are your career goals with our company?
3. Are you thorough with your work?
4. Why are you the best candidate for us?
5. What's your ideal company to work for?
6. What do you like most about being an insurance clerk?
7. What do you like most about being an insurance clerk?
8. Tell me about your education and training.
9. How do you handle stressful situations?
I access the situation and try to find a resolution that is best for the individual as well as the company.
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
11. What are your greatest weaknesses?
12. When you have a lot of work to do, how do you get it all done? Give an example?
13. What have you done to improve relations with your customers?
14. How do you manage your time?
15. If hired, what kind of difference do you intend to make with our company?
16. If hired, how long do you see yourself working here?
If appointed I would like to serve this organisation till I retire from here.
17. What skills do you think are most critical to this job?
Communication skills are important for whatever we do in our life. In addition to that, particularly for this job I think communicating with computer is also vital. Besides, quick understanding and fast execution of work are also very crucial.
18. Do you have any experience in insurance?
19. What are your greatest strengths?
20. Describe the types of teams you've been involved with. What were your roles?
Prepares vouchers for payment of premiums and verifies that payments have been made. Fills in data on renewal policy applications and forwards applications to insurance company. Compiles statistical data for reports to insurance company and departments in organization. May notify insurance company of changes in property or equipment affecting insurance coverage.