Electrical Technician Interview Questions
1. Tell me about your education/training.
I had completed post diploma in thermal power plant engg. In npti neyveli. And diploma in electrical engineering in pondicherry. After completing my education I had work experirnce of 8 years.
2. Do you have experience developing programs for maintaining new equipment?
3. What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
I work very well with all people. Self motivated and responsible person. Good interpersonal skills
4. Do you have experience in manufacturing?
5. How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
as long as i work with using my knowladege and the campany satifaye my work, i work for long time
If the company would give me a chance for the opportunity i seek, i am very much willing to take any responsibilities where in, i can devote my skills and abilities with unconditional long work of expectations.
6. How do you handle stressful situations?
i will think what is the eassy way and how can apply this and will do carefully
During with the stressful situations,we have to focus our mind and stay cool. think about something that will makes every one refresh, then make another options or listen with other brighter ideas.
I would priorities what needs to be done and get started on the top items.
7. Do you have leadership experience?
8. Why do you want to be an electrical technician?
because any thing in this world is linked with electrial power...so if we learn this electrical course we can have a good feature.......
It is what i know how to do best, and my passion wouldnt alow me otherwise.
9. What was the most difficult repair job you have done?
10. What's your ideal company to work for?
Well if we have skills with us it doesnt matter for us to choose a company..wherever we go skills mattrs n not the comp
A company that will use my skills and abilities and add to them too.
11. What equipment are you most familiar working on?
12. Are you confident you can grab any electrical diagram and repair most equipment in safely manner?
13. Why do you want to work for our company?
14. Why are you the best candidate for us?
15. What would you change about your academic experience?
16. What were your favorite engineering classes? Why?
17. Why should we hire you?
18. Why are you leaving your current job?
19. Why are you interested in this particular aspect of the field?
20. What are your qualifications for this job?
21. If you needed something right now and you're supervisor is nowhere to be found what would you do?
22. A situation where you felt overwhelmed and did not think you would be able to finish the task. How did you deal with it and what did you learn from it?
23. Explain the use of safety equipment in your daily work
24. What are your career goals?
25. What have you done in the last year to improve your knowledge?