Top 25 Medical College of Georgia Medical School Interview Questions
Which family member has influenced your life so far and why?
Best way to prepare for your Medical College of Georgia interview starts here.
Practice over 140 Medical College of Georgia Interview Questions.
Medical College of Georgia
Interview Questions and Answers List
1. Which family member has influenced your life so far and why?
2. How would you describe the relationship between science and medicine?
3. How do you really know that after medical school in 4 years, you'll still want to be a doctor, especially when so many current physicians are unhappy?
4. What have you done that shows initiative? What did you gain from that experience? How were you most/least satisfied with that endeavor?
5. Tell us your opinion of this medical school's curriculum.
6. How will you pay for medical school?
7. Name a meaningful experience you've had and how it shaped you to pursue work as a physician.
8. Is there a good deal of drug use at your school? Have you taken drugs?
9. What do you think will be your greatest challenge in completing medical school or learning how to be a doctor?
10. How do you feel about working with indigent patients?
11. What do you do in your spare time?
12. What are the negative aspects of being a doctor?
13. What are your strengths?
14. How are you a match for our medical school?
15. What will you do if you aren't accepted to medical school?
16. What do you think is wrong with the current health care system in the US?
17. What impact do you want to have on the medical profession?
18. What is the single most exciting event in your life to date?
19. Where else are you applying?
20. What makes you special?
21. What are your hobbies?
22. What do you do in your spare time?
23. What field of medicine interests you most?
24. What do you think about American primary health care delivery (i.e., status quo, total private systems, national health insurance)?
25. What are the negative aspects of medicine from a professional standpoint?