Top 25 Medical College of Georgia Medical School Interview Questions
Is there a good deal of drug use at your school? Have you taken drugs?
Best way to prepare for your Medical College of Georgia interview starts here.
Practice over 140 Medical College of Georgia Interview Questions.
Medical College of Georgia
Interview Questions and Answers List
1. Is there a good deal of drug use at your school? Have you taken drugs?
2. What steps have you taken to acquaint yourself with what a physician does?
3. How would you describe the relationship between science and medicine?
4. How do you really know that after medical school in 4 years, you'll still want to be a doctor, especially when so many current physicians are unhappy?
5. Which family member has influenced your life so far and why?
6. What have you done that shows initiative? What did you gain from that experience? How were you most/least satisfied with that endeavor?
7. Tell us your opinion of this medical school's curriculum.
8. How do you feel about working with indigent patients?
9. What do you do in your spare time?
10. What do you think is wrong with the current health care system in the US?
11. What are your strengths?
12. What are the negative aspects of being a doctor?
13. How are you a match for our medical school?
14. What will you do if you aren't accepted to medical school?
15. If you want to help people, why not social work?
16. What is the single most exciting event in your life to date?
17. What impact do you want to have on the medical profession?
18. What are your hobbies?
19. What makes you special?
20. Tell me about yourself.
21. What field of medicine interests you most?
22. What do you do in your spare time?
Poetry has been my favorite past time since I was a little girl. I have journals upon journals filled with poems.
23. What do you think about American primary health care delivery (i.e., status quo, total private systems, national health insurance)?
24. Where else are you applying?
25. What are the negative aspects of medicine from a professional standpoint?