Shift Supervisor Interview Questions and Answers
1. Describe a time when you had to sacrifice quality to complete a job?
2. How do you expect to make a difference at Starbucks?
3. Do you have any friends or relatives that work at Starbucks?
4. Do you prefer working in a team environment or alone?
Starbucks Mock Interview
Stop Reading Line for Line
Begin your Mock Interview
5. Would you like to be a manager at Starbucks?
6. How would your references describe you?
7. Why do you feel you will be better suited for this job than the other applicants?
8. Have you ever helped someone else achieve their goal or helped to better themselves, if so, how?
9. Tell me about a time when you had to be a leader. How was the outcome?
10. What is your best personal trait?
11. Why do you think you will like working at Starbucks?
12. What do you know about Starbucks?
13. How often do you give an A plus effort while working?
14. How would you deal with an angry customer while you were busy completing tasks?
15. Name your three best qualities?
16. Tell me about a time when you did not have enough time to complete all assigned tasks. How did you prioritize?
17. What would you do if a coworker asked you to help you steal?
18. When was the last time you contributed to a team effort and what was your role?
19. Would you say you are a sociable person?
20. Give me an example of how you delivered excellent customer service at your last position?
21. How can I trust you not to steal?
22. What are some of your weaknesses?
23. Tell me about your experience working in the food industry?
24. Describe a time when you disliked company rules in your last job?
25. Where do you see yourself in five years?
26. Why would you like a position at Starbucks?
27. Tell me about a time when it was better to be agreeable in a situation rather than continue the arguement.
28. How often are you late for your responsibilities, such as school or work?
29. How well do you handle customer complaints?
30. Why should we not hire you?
31. What would you do to help the community if you could do anything you wanted?
32. How would you handle a rude customer?
33. Why should we hire you?
34. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for customer service?
35. What is your favorite item at Starbucks?
36. If you find a problem going on with two different employees, what would you do?
37. In your opinion, what makes a great company?