Shift Supervisor Interview Questions and Answers
1. Describe a time when you disliked company rules in your last job?
2. Tell me about a time when you did not have enough time to complete all assigned tasks. How did you prioritize?
3. How would your references describe you?
4. How would you deal with an angry customer while you were busy completing tasks?
Starbucks Mock Interview
5. Why do you feel you will be better suited for this job than the other applicants?
6. How do you expect to make a difference at Starbucks?
7. What is your best personal trait?
8. Do you prefer working in a team environment or alone?
9. How often are you late for your responsibilities, such as school or work?
10. Why do you think you will like working at Starbucks?
11. Tell me about a time when it was better to be agreeable in a situation rather than continue the arguement.
12. How well do you handle customer complaints?
13. Describe a time when you had to sacrifice quality to complete a job?
14. Would you like to be a manager at Starbucks?
15. What do you know about Starbucks?
16. How often do you give an A plus effort while working?
17. When was the last time you contributed to a team effort and what was your role?
18. Do you have any friends or relatives that work at Starbucks?
19. Give me an example of how you delivered excellent customer service at your last position?
20. How can I trust you not to steal?
21. Why would you like a position at Starbucks?
22. Name your three best qualities?
23. Where do you see yourself in five years?
24. Would you say you are a sociable person?
25. Tell me about a time when you had to be a leader. How was the outcome?
26. What would you do if a coworker asked you to help you steal?
27. Have you ever helped someone else achieve their goal or helped to better themselves, if so, how?
28. What are some of your weaknesses?
29. Tell me about your experience working in the food industry?
30. In your opinion, what makes a great company?
31. Why should we not hire you?
32. What is your favorite item at Starbucks?
33. If you find a problem going on with two different employees, what would you do?
34. Why should we hire you?
35. What would you do to help the community if you could do anything you wanted?
36. How would you handle a rude customer?
37. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for customer service?