Shift Supervisor Interview Questions and Answers
1. Do you prefer working in a team environment or alone?
2. How often do you give an A plus effort while working?
3. How would your references describe you?
4. What is your best personal trait?
Starbucks Mock Interview
Stop Reading Line for Line
Begin your Mock Interview
5. Name your three best qualities?
6. How would you deal with an angry customer while you were busy completing tasks?
7. Why do you feel you will be better suited for this job than the other applicants?
8. Why do you think you will like working at Starbucks?
9. How do you expect to make a difference at Starbucks?
10. Tell me about a time when you did not have enough time to complete all assigned tasks. How did you prioritize?
11. Give me an example of how you delivered excellent customer service at your last position?
12. What would you do if a coworker asked you to help you steal?
13. What do you know about Starbucks?
14. Do you have any friends or relatives that work at Starbucks?
15. How can I trust you not to steal?
16. Would you say you are a sociable person?
17. Tell me about a time when it was better to be agreeable in a situation rather than continue the arguement.
18. Tell me about a time when you had to be a leader. How was the outcome?
19. Why would you like a position at Starbucks?
20. Where do you see yourself in five years?
21. Tell me about your experience working in the food industry?
22. Describe a time when you had to sacrifice quality to complete a job?
23. Describe a time when you disliked company rules in your last job?
24. When was the last time you contributed to a team effort and what was your role?
25. How often are you late for your responsibilities, such as school or work?
26. Have you ever helped someone else achieve their goal or helped to better themselves, if so, how?
27. How well do you handle customer complaints?
28. Would you like to be a manager at Starbucks?
29. What are some of your weaknesses?
30. In your opinion, what makes a great company?
31. Why should we not hire you?
32. What is your favorite item at Starbucks?
33. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for customer service?
34. Why should we hire you?
35. What would you do to help the community if you could do anything you wanted?
36. How would you handle a rude customer?
37. If you find a problem going on with two different employees, what would you do?