Shift Supervisor Interview Questions and Answers
1. Tell me about a time when you had to be a leader. How was the outcome?
2. Why do you feel you will be better suited for this job than the other applicants?
3. Do you prefer working in a team environment or alone?
4. How do you expect to make a difference at Starbucks?
Starbucks Mock Interview
5. How would you deal with an angry customer while you were busy completing tasks?
6. How would your references describe you?
7. Tell me about a time when you did not have enough time to complete all assigned tasks. How did you prioritize?
8. How can I trust you not to steal?
9. What is your best personal trait?
10. How well do you handle customer complaints?
11. Describe a time when you had to sacrifice quality to complete a job?
12. What would you do if a coworker asked you to help you steal?
13. Name your three best qualities?
14. What do you know about Starbucks?
15. Tell me about a time when it was better to be agreeable in a situation rather than continue the arguement.
16. How often do you give an A plus effort while working?
17. Describe a time when you disliked company rules in your last job?
18. How often are you late for your responsibilities, such as school or work?
19. Why do you think you will like working at Starbucks?
20. Give me an example of how you delivered excellent customer service at your last position?
21. Do you have any friends or relatives that work at Starbucks?
22. When was the last time you contributed to a team effort and what was your role?
23. Would you like to be a manager at Starbucks?
24. Why would you like a position at Starbucks?
25. Tell me about your experience working in the food industry?
26. Have you ever helped someone else achieve their goal or helped to better themselves, if so, how?
27. What are some of your weaknesses?
28. Would you say you are a sociable person?
29. Where do you see yourself in five years?
30. In your opinion, what makes a great company?
31. Why should we not hire you?
32. What is your favorite item at Starbucks?
33. If you find a problem going on with two different employees, what would you do?
34. Why should we hire you?
35. What would you do to help the community if you could do anything you wanted?
36. How would you handle a rude customer?
37. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for customer service?