Shift Supervisor Interview Questions and Answers
1. Would you like to be a manager at Starbucks?
2. How would your references describe you?
3. Tell me about a time when you had to be a leader. How was the outcome?
4. How do you expect to make a difference at Starbucks?
5. How can I trust you not to steal?
6. How would you deal with an angry customer while you were busy completing tasks?
7. Do you prefer working in a team environment or alone?
8. How well do you handle customer complaints?
9. Why do you feel you will be better suited for this job than the other applicants?
10. How often are you late for your responsibilities, such as school or work?
11. How often do you give an A plus effort while working?
12. What is your best personal trait?
13. Tell me about your experience working in the food industry?
14. Describe a time when you had to sacrifice quality to complete a job?
15. Tell me about a time when you did not have enough time to complete all assigned tasks. How did you prioritize?
16. Describe a time when you disliked company rules in your last job?
17. What do you know about Starbucks?
18. Name your three best qualities?
19. What would you do if a coworker asked you to help you steal?
20. Give me an example of how you delivered excellent customer service at your last position?
21. Do you have any friends or relatives that work at Starbucks?
22. Why do you think you will like working at Starbucks?
23. Tell me about a time when it was better to be agreeable in a situation rather than continue the arguement.
24. Why would you like a position at Starbucks?
25. When was the last time you contributed to a team effort and what was your role?
26. Where do you see yourself in five years?
27. Have you ever helped someone else achieve their goal or helped to better themselves, if so, how?
28. What are some of your weaknesses?
29. Would you say you are a sociable person?
30. In your opinion, what makes a great company?
31. Why should we not hire you?
32. What is your favorite item at Starbucks?
33. If you find a problem going on with two different employees, what would you do?
34. Why should we hire you?
35. What would you do to help the community if you could do anything you wanted?
36. How would you handle a rude customer?
37. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for customer service?