Sales Associate Interview Questions and Answers
1. In what ways do you raise the bar for yourself and others around you?
I work my hardest and am always looking for ways to improve.
Team environments involve confidence with procedures, comprehensive relationship with customers for prolong periods. Assisting team members so we all learn from situation and have understanding of pro
2. What are you looking for in terms of career development?
3. What are your short term and long term goals as a Sales Associate?
4. What circumstance brings you here today at Best Buys'?
5. What tools or habits do you use to keep organized?
6. Tell me about your proudest achievement.
7. What type of work environment do you prefer?
8. What are your two greatest weaknesses and how will they affect you as a Sales Associate?
9. Tell me about a time when you had to go above and beyond to get a job done.
10. Why do you want a job at Best Buys'?
11. What unique experience or qualifications separate you from other candidates for the Sales Associate position?
12. Besides Best Buys', what company would you love to work for and why?
13. How would your best friend describe you?
14. How do you deal with conflict? Give me an example.
15. What kind of goals would you have in mind if you got this job?