Assistant Manager Interview Questions and Answers
1. What unique experience or qualifications separate you from other candidates for the Assistant Manager position?
2. What are you looking for in terms of career development?
3. What do you like most about Aldi?
4. What is your favorite item to purchase at Aldi because of its low price compared to competitors?
Aldi Mock Interview
5. Would you say you are a sociable person?
6. Tell me about a time when you did not have enough time to complete all assigned tasks. How did you prioritize?
7. What do you believe makes Aldi a success and how will you continue to improve that aspect at the stores?
8. Why would you like to work at Aldi?
9. What is your favorite food at Aldi?
10. Have you noticed our employees give excellent customer service, will you be able to do the same?
11. Name your three best qualities?
12. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for customer service.
13. How would you deal with an angry customer while you were busy completing tasks?
14. Why should we not hire you?
15. What is your philosophy on eating well?
16. Have you ever called off from work before?
17. What would you do if a coworker asked you to help you steal?
18. Where do you see yourself in five years?
19. How would your references describe you?
20. What are some of your weaknesses?
21. Tell me about a time when you had to be a leader. How was the outcome?
22. How would you handle an irate customer that has screamed at you for three minutes straight?
23. When was the last time you contributed to a team effort and what was your role?
24. Why do you think you will like working at Aldi?
25. What's your favorite meal to cook at home?
26. If you could prepare and share a dinner with anyone, who would it be and what would you make?
27. Why do you feel you will be better suited for this job than the other applicants?
28. Have you shopped at Aldi before?
29. What is your best personal trait?
30. Do you prefer working in a team environment or alone?
31. Why would you like the job?
32. If you find a problem going on with two different employees, what would you do?
33. Tell me about a time when it was better to be agreeable in a situation rather than continue the arguement.
34. What do you know about Aldi?
35. How often are you late for your responsibilities, such as school or work?
36. Tell me about your experience working in retail?
37. Do you have any friends or relatives that work at Aldi?
38. Do you need a job at Aldi or just working for fun?
39. How well do you handle customer complaints?
40. Have you ever helped someone else achieve their goal or helped to better themselves, if so, how?
41. Describe a time when you had to sacrifice quality to complete a job?
42. What do you know about the quality of products we sell?
43. How can I trust you not to steal?
44. How do you expect to make a difference at Aldi?
45. What makes our stores unique compared to other food markets?
46. Describe a time when you disliked company rules in your last job?
47. Do you have an interest in learning about the products we sell at Aldi?