Assistant Manager Interview Questions and Answers
1. What unique experience or qualifications separate you from other candidates for the Assistant Manager position?
2. What are you looking for in terms of career development?
3. Would you say you are a sociable person?
4. What is your favorite item to purchase at Aldi because of its low price compared to competitors?
Aldi Mock Interview
5. Tell me about a time when you did not have enough time to complete all assigned tasks. How did you prioritize?
6. Why would you like to work at Aldi?
7. What is your favorite food at Aldi?
8. Have you noticed our employees give excellent customer service, will you be able to do the same?
9. Name your three best qualities?
10. Where do you see yourself in five years?
11. What would you do if a coworker asked you to help you steal?
12. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for customer service.
13. Why should we not hire you?
14. What is your philosophy on eating well?
15. How would your references describe you?
16. Have you ever called off from work before?
17. How would you deal with an angry customer while you were busy completing tasks?
18. Tell me about a time when you had to be a leader. How was the outcome?
19. What are some of your weaknesses?
20. How would you handle an irate customer that has screamed at you for three minutes straight?
21. If you could prepare and share a dinner with anyone, who would it be and what would you make?
22. Do you need a job at Aldi or just working for fun?
23. Do you have any friends or relatives that work at Aldi?
24. What's your favorite meal to cook at home?
25. Why would you like the job?
26. Why do you think you will like working at Aldi?
27. What is your best personal trait?
28. Tell me about your experience working in retail?
29. How often are you late for your responsibilities, such as school or work?
30. Do you prefer working in a team environment or alone?
31. What do you know about Aldi?
32. Why do you feel you will be better suited for this job than the other applicants?
33. When was the last time you contributed to a team effort and what was your role?
34. If you find a problem going on with two different employees, what would you do?
35. Tell me about a time when it was better to be agreeable in a situation rather than continue the arguement.
36. Describe a time when you had to sacrifice quality to complete a job?
37. Have you ever helped someone else achieve their goal or helped to better themselves, if so, how?
38. How well do you handle customer complaints?
39. What do you know about the quality of products we sell?
40. What do you like most about Aldi?
41. What do you believe makes Aldi a success and how will you continue to improve that aspect at the stores?
42. How can I trust you not to steal?
43. How do you expect to make a difference at Aldi?
44. Have you shopped at Aldi before?
45. What makes our stores unique compared to other food markets?
46. Describe a time when you disliked company rules in your last job?
47. Do you have an interest in learning about the products we sell at Aldi?