Assistant Manager Interview Questions and Answers
1. What unique experience or qualifications separate you from other candidates for the Assistant Manager position?
2. What are you looking for in terms of career development?
3. What is your favorite item to purchase at Aldi because of its low price compared to competitors?
4. Why would you like to work at Aldi?
Aldi Mock Interview
Stop Reading Line for Line
Begin your Mock Interview
5. What is your favorite food at Aldi?
6. Have you noticed our employees give excellent customer service, will you be able to do the same?
7. Name your three best qualities?
8. What would you do if a coworker asked you to help you steal?
9. How would you deal with an angry customer while you were busy completing tasks?
10. Where do you see yourself in five years?
11. Why should we not hire you?
12. What is your philosophy on eating well?
13. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for customer service.
14. How would your references describe you?
15. Have you ever called off from work before?
16. Tell me about a time when you had to be a leader. How was the outcome?
17. What are some of your weaknesses?
18. How would you handle an irate customer that has screamed at you for three minutes straight?
19. Do you need a job at Aldi or just working for fun?
20. Why would you like the job?
21. What's your favorite meal to cook at home?
22. If you could prepare and share a dinner with anyone, who would it be and what would you make?
23. Do you have any friends or relatives that work at Aldi?
24. Why do you think you will like working at Aldi?
25. Tell me about a time when it was better to be agreeable in a situation rather than continue the arguement.
26. When was the last time you contributed to a team effort and what was your role?
27. Why do you feel you will be better suited for this job than the other applicants?
28. What is your best personal trait?
29. Do you prefer working in a team environment or alone?
30. Tell me about your experience working in retail?
31. How often are you late for your responsibilities, such as school or work?
32. What do you know about Aldi?
33. If you find a problem going on with two different employees, what would you do?
34. Describe a time when you had to sacrifice quality to complete a job?
35. Have you ever helped someone else achieve their goal or helped to better themselves, if so, how?
36. How well do you handle customer complaints?
37. Would you say you are a sociable person?
38. What do you know about the quality of products we sell?
39. What do you believe makes Aldi a success and how will you continue to improve that aspect at the stores?
40. Tell me about a time when you did not have enough time to complete all assigned tasks. How did you prioritize?
41. How can I trust you not to steal?
42. What do you like most about Aldi?
43. How do you expect to make a difference at Aldi?
44. Have you shopped at Aldi before?
45. What makes our stores unique compared to other food markets?
46. Describe a time when you disliked company rules in your last job?
47. Do you have an interest in learning about the products we sell at Aldi?