Assistant Manager Interview Questions and Answers
1. What unique experience or qualifications separate you from other candidates for the Assistant Manager position?
2. What are you looking for in terms of career development?
3. How can I trust you not to steal?
4. What is your favorite item to purchase at Aldi because of its low price compared to competitors?
Aldi Mock Interview
5. Would you say you are a sociable person?
6. Tell me about a time when you did not have enough time to complete all assigned tasks. How did you prioritize?
7. What do you like most about Aldi?
8. Why would you like to work at Aldi?
9. Have you noticed our employees give excellent customer service, will you be able to do the same?
10. What is your favorite food at Aldi?
11. What would you do if a coworker asked you to help you steal?
12. Have you ever called off from work before?
13. Where do you see yourself in five years?
14. How would you deal with an angry customer while you were busy completing tasks?
15. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for customer service.
16. What is your philosophy on eating well?
17. Why should we not hire you?
18. Name your three best qualities?
19. Describe a time when you had to sacrifice quality to complete a job?
20. How would your references describe you?
21. What are some of your weaknesses?
22. Tell me about a time when you had to be a leader. How was the outcome?
23. How would you handle an irate customer that has screamed at you for three minutes straight?
24. Have you shopped at Aldi before?
25. Why do you think you will like working at Aldi?
26. If you could prepare and share a dinner with anyone, who would it be and what would you make?
27. What's your favorite meal to cook at home?
28. Why would you like the job?
29. Do you need a job at Aldi or just working for fun?
30. Do you have any friends or relatives that work at Aldi?
31. When was the last time you contributed to a team effort and what was your role?
32. Why do you feel you will be better suited for this job than the other applicants?
33. Do you prefer working in a team environment or alone?
34. Tell me about your experience working in retail?
35. How often are you late for your responsibilities, such as school or work?
36. What do you know about Aldi?
37. If you find a problem going on with two different employees, what would you do?
38. What is your best personal trait?
39. Tell me about a time when it was better to be agreeable in a situation rather than continue the arguement.
40. How well do you handle customer complaints?
41. Have you ever helped someone else achieve their goal or helped to better themselves, if so, how?
42. What do you know about the quality of products we sell?
43. How do you expect to make a difference at Aldi?
44. Describe a time when you disliked company rules in your last job?
45. What makes our stores unique compared to other food markets?
46. Do you have an interest in learning about the products we sell at Aldi?
47. What do you believe makes Aldi a success and how will you continue to improve that aspect at the stores?