1. Do you have any previous experience as an Inventory Supervisor?
2. How would your best friend describe you?
3. If you find a problem going on with two different employees, what would you do?
4. How would you handle an unruly customer?
5. How are your communication skills?
6. How would you define good customer service?
7. How would you describe your work style?
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
9. Do others respect and listen to you?
10. You are scheduled to leave at 5pm, and your replacement worker does not show up. What would you do?
11. What are your weaknesses?
12. What was a major obstacle you were able to overcome in the past year?
13. What circumstance brings you here today at Wal-Mart's?
14. Tell me about a time when you had to go above and beyond to get a job done.
15. What are your short term and long term goals as an Inventory Supervisor?
16. What do you know about our company?
17. Why are you the best candidate for us?
18. Why do you want to work for our company?
19. What are your strengths?
20. What are your career goals with our company?
Wal-Mart is headquartered in Bentonville, AR. The company has been in operation since 1962 and has yearly revenues of 470 Million with approximately 2,200,000 employees. Wal-Mart is a publicly traded company, trading under the symbol WMT. Follow Wal-Mart on twitter at @walmart. Read about the company culture, corporate mission, and discover any job openings at Wal-Mart, by visiting their career page. If you need help finding more information about Wal-Mart, visit their website.