1. What is your leadership style?
2. When applying for jobs, why did you choose Starbucks?
3. When have you had to deal with an irate customer? What did you do?
4. When was the last time you contributed to a team effort and what was your role?
5. Where do you see yourself in two years?
6. Do you enjoy working with other people?
7. How do you manage your time?
8. What impact did you have in your last job?
9. How do you get subordinates to produce at a high level? Give an example.
10. Do you have a problem being told to complete a task by your superior?
11. Why are you the best person for Starbucks?
12. What is your greatest strength?
13. If hired, how long do you see yourself working here?
14. What do you know about our company?
15. What are your career goals with our company?
16. If you find a problem going on with two different employees, what would you do?
17. What is your greatest weakness?
My expectations of my coworkers contributions to our dept is my greatest weakness. If a coworker is unfocused I will give suggestions of things they could be doing to contribute and that intimidates some people.
18. Do you have managing experience?
19. Can you work weekends?
20. What is your favorite drink from Starbucks?
Starbucks is headquartered in Seattle, WA. The company has been in operation since 1971 and has yearly revenues of 13.5 Billion with approximately 155,000 employees. Starbucks is a publicly traded company, trading under the symbol SBUX. Follow Starbucks on twitter at @starbucks. To get an even further insight into Starbucks, check out their blog. Read about the company culture, corporate mission, and discover any job openings at Starbucks, by visiting their career page. If you need help finding more information about Starbucks, visit their website.