Plumbing Ventures Interview Questions and Answers
1. Why are you the best person for this job?
2. What is the riskiest decision you have made? What was the situation? What happened?
3. Tell me about your experience in past jobs that required you to be especially alert to details while doing the task involved.
4. Describe a time where you had to work with a group of people to achieve a common goal?
5. Describe your three greatest accomplishments to date.
6. Tell me a specific instance when you found it necessary to be precise in order to complete the job.
7. What did you like and dislike about your previous job?
8. What structural engineering project, outside of anything you have worked on, are you most impressed with?
9. Do you have experience working with building remodeling teams?
10. What is your overall career objective? Do you see yourself working in engineering ten years from now? If not, what do you think you will be doing?
11. What new engineering specialty skills have you developed during the past year?
12. What area of engineering do you find most challenging?
13. What engineering skills have you developed or improved upon during the past year?
14. Describe a time when you used your engineering knowledge to solve a problem for which there appeared to be no answer.
15. What are you doing to keep current in technology?
16. How do you get a peer or colleague to accept one of your ideas?
17. How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
18. What is your secret to a successful career as a structural engineer?
19. What made you choose a career as a structural engineer?
20. What was the last book you read for fun?
21. Give me a time when you went above and beyond the requirements for a project.
22. What was your biggest disappointment as a structural engineer?
23. What was your greatest accomplishment as a structural engineer?
24. Why do you want a career as a structural engineer?
25. What structural engineering project are you most proud of?