N F C Interview Questions and Answers
1. Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
2. Describe the project or situation which best demonstrates your analytical abilities. What was your role?
3. Give a specific example of a time when you had to address an angry customer. What was the problem and what was the outcome?
4. What motivated you at your last job to put forth your best effort?
N F C Inc Mock Interview
N F C Inc Mock
5. Describe a major change that occurred in a job that you held. How did you adapt to this change?
6. Tell me about a time that you demonstrated initiative.
7. How many tries did it take you to obtain your CDL?
8. What will our company gain by hiring you?
9. What do you know about our trucking company?
10. Have you ever had a job where it felt like your whole life was at this job?
11. Why do you want to become a truck driver?
12. How long do you see yourself as a truck driver?
13. How will you keep focused while on the road for a long period of time?
14. Have you researched the lifestyle of a truck driver? Are you prepared for this type of career?
15. Where you ever late or missed work at your last job? How often?
16. What do you like most about driving truck?
17. How do you rate your truck driving school?
18. Do you get aggressive when a passenger car does something stupid, so to say? How do you stay calm?
19. Are you okay with working long hours and all week at times?
20. Why do you want to work for our trucking company?
21. Tell me about your job before you became a truck driver?
22. What was the closest you came to have an accident in a truck? Did you learn anything from it?
23. How will you cope with being on the road, away from your family?
24. Will loss of personal time, affect your duties as a truck driver?
25. Does traffic congestion stress you out? How do you handle it?