N F C Interview Questions and Answers
1. Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
2. Describe the project or situation which best demonstrates your analytical abilities. What was your role?
3. Give a specific example of a time when you had to address an angry customer. What was the problem and what was the outcome?
4. What motivated you at your last job to put forth your best effort?
N F C Inc Mock Interview
N F C Inc Mock
5. Describe a major change that occurred in a job that you held. How did you adapt to this change?
6. Tell me about a time that you demonstrated initiative.
7. What do you know about our trucking company?
8. How will you keep focused while on the road for a long period of time?
9. What will our company gain by hiring you?
10. Why do you want to become a truck driver?
11. How many tries did it take you to obtain your CDL?
12. Where you ever late or missed work at your last job? How often?
13. Have you ever had a job where it felt like your whole life was at this job?
14. How long do you see yourself as a truck driver?
15. How do you rate your truck driving school?
16. Why do you want to work for our trucking company?
17. Are you okay with working long hours and all week at times?
18. Tell me about your job before you became a truck driver?
19. Will loss of personal time, affect your duties as a truck driver?
20. How will you cope with being on the road, away from your family?
21. How much did your truck driving school teach you about mechanics?
22. How will you refrain from burning out?
23. Have you ever been convicted of a DUI?