N F C Interview Questions and Answers
1. Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
2. Describe the project or situation which best demonstrates your analytical abilities. What was your role?
3. Give a specific example of a time when you had to address an angry customer. What was the problem and what was the outcome?
4. What motivated you at your last job to put forth your best effort?
5. Describe a major change that occurred in a job that you held. How did you adapt to this change?
6. Tell me about a time that you demonstrated initiative.
7. How much did your truck driving school teach you about mechanics?
8. During your off time, how cautious are you not to get a speeding ticket or DUI?
9. Have you ever been convicted of a DUI?
10. What will our company gain by hiring you?
11. What do you know about our trucking company?
12. How many tries did it take you to obtain your CDL?
13. Have you ever had a job where it felt like your whole life was at this job?
14. What do you like most about driving truck?
15. How will you keep focused while on the road for a long period of time?
16. Why do you want to become a truck driver?
17. How long do you see yourself as a truck driver?
18. Where you ever late or missed work at your last job? How often?
19. Are you okay with working long hours and all week at times?
20. Do you ever find yourself getting tired behind the wheel? What do you do when you get tired?
21. How do you rate your truck driving school?
22. Do you get aggressive when a passenger car does something stupid, so to say? How do you stay calm?
23. Have you researched the lifestyle of a truck driver? Are you prepared for this type of career?
24. Why do you want to work for our trucking company?
25. What was the closest you came to have an accident in a truck? Did you learn anything from it?