Alpine Return Sdn Bhd Interview Questions and Answers
1. Give a specific example of a time when you had to address an angry customer. What was the problem and what was the outcome?
2. What was your most difficult decision in the last 6 months? What made it difficult?
3. Tell me about a time at your last company when you had to think on your feet to extricate yourself from a difficult situation.
4. Give me five words that best describe your performance at your last company.
Alpine Return Sdn Bhd Mock Interview
Alpine Return Sdn Bhd Mock
5. Tell me about a time when you had to analyze information and make a recommendation.
6. Tell me about a goal that you set and did not reach.
7. Tell me your favorite five improvements to a home a homeowner can make before they list the property to increase the chances of a sale?
8. What would your best friend say, your top three qualities are of you?
9. Do you see yourself as an entrepreneur?
10. Do you enjoy working with investors?
11. How often do you attend community events to meet new people?
12. Have you ever listed a property below market, just to get a quick sale? Did you or the buyer want this?
13. How long have you been following real estate?
14. Being a real estate agent is largely about building clientele, How do you believe you will succeed at that?
15. Have you ever dealt with a short sale? Were you successful in the transaction?
16. Have you ever sold a property where you new the buyer was getting a poor deal? How did you carry through with the deal to close for your buyer?
17. How would you rate your communication skills?
18. Have you ever tried online marketing to increase your brand awareness in the community?
19. What do you like about our real estate company? What drew you to us?
20. What is the most expensive home you've sold before?
21. What experience do you have with leases?
22. Which do you like better, being the buyers agent or the sellers agent?
23. Have you been involved in a real estate transaction personally
24. Do you see the market turning around quickly?
25. Tell me about your experiences working with attorneys?