1. Give a specific example of a time when you had to address an angry customer. What was the problem and what was the outcome?
2. What was your most difficult decision in the last 6 months? What made it difficult?
3. Tell me about a time at your last company when you had to think on your feet to extricate yourself from a difficult situation.
4. Give me five words that best describe your performance at your last company.
5. Tell me about a time when you had to analyze information and make a recommendation.
6. Tell me about a goal that you set and did not reach.
7. Tell me about a role you've played in a high price transaction?
8. Have you dealt with a land contract property?
9. Tell me about your pre marketing strategy?
10. Have you ever tried online marketing to increase your brand awareness in the community?
11. Tell me your favorite five improvements to a home a homeowner can make before they list the property to increase the chances of a sale?
12. How would you rate your communication skills?
13. What do you like about our real estate company? What drew you to us?
14. Which do you like better, being the buyers agent or the sellers agent?
15. Have you ever dealt with a short sale? Were you successful in the transaction?
16. How did you market yourself in your last position?
17. Being a real estate agent is largely about building clientele, How do you believe you will succeed at that?
18. How often do you attend community events to meet new people?
19. Do you see the market turning around quickly?
20. Do you enjoy working with investors?
21. What experience do you have with leases?
22. Have you been involved in a real estate transaction personally
23. How long have you been following real estate?
24. Tell me about your experiences working with attorneys?
25. What would your best friend say, your top three qualities are of you?