Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation Interview Questions and Answers
1. What do you know about this organization?
2. Have you ever been asked to leave a position?
3. What do you know about this industry?
4. Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation Mock Interview
Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation Mock
5. What's one of the hardest decisions you've ever had to make?
6. Tell me about the last time that you undertook a project that demanded a lot of initiative.
7. If you were in an unknown city, what would you do to find a restaurant?
8. How would you rate your people skills?
9. Do you get motion sickness?
10. When did you realize you wanted to become a flight attendant?
11. Tell me what you know about our airline?
12. If a passenger gets violently ill during a flight, how would you handle this?
13. Why do you think passengers take their frustration out on the cabin crew, even though the crew is trying to help them?
14. How would you handle a situation where one passenger complained about the passenger next to him, snoring too loudly?
15. How long do you see yourself as a flight attendant?
16. If you had a passenger that couldn't keep calm, due to anxiety of a plane crash, how would you calm them down?
17. Do you have a current passport?
18. Do you know how much this job pays?
19. Have you ever had a stranger yell at you before? How did it make you feel?
20. How tolerable are you of people?
21. At your current job, what are you most proud of?
22. When did you complete emergency training?
23. Why do you want to work for this airline?
24. What irritates you about other people, and how do you deal with it?
25. What would you do if you saw one of your colleagues deliberately being rude to a passenger?