Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation Interview Questions and Answers
1. What do you know about this organization?
2. Have you ever been asked to leave a position?
3. What do you know about this industry?
4. Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
5. What's one of the hardest decisions you've ever had to make?
6. Tell me about the last time that you undertook a project that demanded a lot of initiative.
7. If you were in an unknown city, what would you do to find a restaurant?
8. Do you get motion sickness?
9. Have you ever had a stranger yell at you before? How did it make you feel?
10. When did you complete emergency training?
11. How would you rate your people skills?
12. How tolerable are you of people?
13. If a passenger gets violently ill during a flight, how would you handle this?
14. Why do you think passengers take their frustration out on the cabin crew, even though the crew is trying to help them?
15. At your current job, what are you most proud of?
16. When did you realize you wanted to become a flight attendant?
17. How would you handle a situation where one passenger complained about the passenger next to him, snoring too loudly?
18. If you had a passenger that couldn't keep calm, due to anxiety of a plane crash, how would you calm them down?
19. Tell me what you know about our airline?
20. How long do you see yourself as a flight attendant?
21. Do you know how much this job pays?
22. Have you ever been on a team where someone was not pulling their own weight? How did you handle it?
23. Do you have a current passport?
24. Why do you want to work for this airline?
25. What irritates you about other people, and how do you deal with it?