Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation Interview Questions and Answers
1. What do you know about this organization?
2. Have you ever been asked to leave a position?
3. What do you know about this industry?
4. Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation Mock Interview
Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation Mock
5. What's one of the hardest decisions you've ever had to make?
6. Tell me about the last time that you undertook a project that demanded a lot of initiative.
7. Do you know how much this job pays?
8. If you were in an unknown city, what would you do to find a restaurant?
9. How would you rate your people skills?
10. How would you handle a situation where one passenger complained about the passenger next to him, snoring too loudly?
11. Tell me what you know about our airline?
12. When did you realize you wanted to become a flight attendant?
13. If a passenger gets violently ill during a flight, how would you handle this?
14. If you had a passenger that couldn't keep calm, due to anxiety of a plane crash, how would you calm them down?
15. Why do you think passengers take their frustration out on the cabin crew, even though the crew is trying to help them?
16. How long do you see yourself as a flight attendant?
17. What do you think the flight attendants primary responsibility is as a crew member?
18. Do you have a current passport?
19. Have you ever had a stranger yell at you before? How did it make you feel?
20. Do you get motion sickness?
21. When did you complete emergency training?
22. Give me an example of a time that you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty at work.
23. Why do you want to work for this airline?
24. If you were asked to take a flight across country and back unexpectantly, how would you handle this?
25. What would you do if you saw one of your colleagues deliberately being rude to a passenger?