Adler Funding Interview Questions and Answers
1. Are you a team player?
2. How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
3. Tell me about a situation when it was important for you to pay attention to details. How did you handle it?
4. Tell me about a recent successful experience in making a speech or presentation. How did you prepare?
5. Describe the most significant presentation you had to complete.
6. Tell me about a time when you had to analyze information and make a recommendation.
7. How much did your truck driving school teach you about mechanics?
8. During your off time, how cautious are you not to get a speeding ticket or DUI?
9. Have you ever been convicted of a DUI?
10. What will our company gain by hiring you?
11. What do you know about our trucking company?
12. How many tries did it take you to obtain your CDL?
13. Have you ever had a job where it felt like your whole life was at this job?
14. What do you like most about driving truck?
15. How will you keep focused while on the road for a long period of time?
16. Why do you want to become a truck driver?
17. How long do you see yourself as a truck driver?
18. Where you ever late or missed work at your last job? How often?
19. Are you okay with working long hours and all week at times?
20. Do you ever find yourself getting tired behind the wheel? What do you do when you get tired?
21. How do you rate your truck driving school?
22. Do you get aggressive when a passenger car does something stupid, so to say? How do you stay calm?
23. Have you researched the lifestyle of a truck driver? Are you prepared for this type of career?
24. Why do you want to work for our trucking company?
25. What was the closest you came to have an accident in a truck? Did you learn anything from it?