AccentureS Interview Questions and Answers
1. Why are you the best person for this job?
2. Tell me about a time when you were particularly effective on prioritizing tasks and completing a project on schedule.
3. Give a specific example of a time when you used good judgment and logic in solving a problem.
4. Tell me about a time when you had to use your verbal communication skills in order to get a point across that was important to you.
5. Have you had any difficulties in the past with a supervisor?
6. Describe a major change that occurred in a job that you held. How did you adapt to this change?
7. What are your most significant accomplishments?
8. What is your greatest strength?
9. Why are you the best person for this job?
10. If you could start your last job, or your career, all over again, what would you do differently?
11. Do you have any questions for me?
12. What's your ideal company?
13. What challenges are you looking for in a position?
14. What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
15. If you were an animal, which one would you be?
16. What applicable attributes do you have?
17. Tell me about yourself?
18. Are you willing to travel?
19. What are you most proud of?
20. What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
21. how do you handle your homesick??
22. What interests you about this job?
23. What can you do for this company?
24. Why do you want to work for this organization?
25. Give me examples of ideas you've had and implemented?