Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Interview Questions and Answers
1. Tell me about a time when you were particularly effective on prioritizing tasks and completing a project on schedule.
2. How would you ultimately describe your work style?
3. What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
4. Give me an example of a time when you had to make a decision without all the information you needed.
Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd. Mock Interview
Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd. Mock
5. If you had enough money to retire right now, would you?
6. What is the riskiest decision you have made? What was the situation? What happened?
7. Why are you the best person for this position?
8. There is a strong demand for bank tellers, why are you better than the rest?
9. When a night deposit slip has more money than listed, what do you do?
10. If a customer comes with a $12,500 deposit, all in ones, do you roll your eyes to demonstrate your feelings towards his action?
11. Tell me about yourself?
12. How many years of cash handling have you had?
13. what are your strengths
14. How well do you know online banking?
15. Some say a bank teller has an easy job, do you get offended by that?
16. Tell me about your cash handling experience.
17. Why do you want to work for this bank?
19. Tell me a time when you had to handle something drastic, but no one was around, how did you do it?
20. How did you handle the recent financial crisis with customers?
21. Do you hope to move up as a bank teller into another position within the bank?
22. How well do you think on your feet?
23. What signs of trust have you demonstrated in the past while working?
24. Have you ever caught counterfiet money before, what was the process you took afterwards?
25. A bank teller needs to be very organized, describe to me your organization characteristics?